ALMOND BUTTER & CHOCOLATE
CHIP COOKIE BARS
A sweet almond butter and chocolate chip cookie bar that is made up of only six simple pantry ingredients!
PREP: 5 m / PREHEAT: 350° / BAKE: 15 M / YIELDS: 12
SATISFY YOUR SWEET TOOTH.
These cookies will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth while maintaining a healthy lifestyle! They have the right amount of sweetness without going overboard.
SIX SIMPLE INGREDIENTS.
All you need for this 20 minute recipe is just almond butter, chocolate chips, almond flour, honey, oats, and an egg.
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 3 heaping spoons of creamy or crunchy almond butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, plus more for top
- 2 tbsp organic honey
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, add all your ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Spray a small baking pan with nonstick spray (I used a circular one). Spoon the batter into the pan and press it evenly across.
- Add a few more chocolate chips on the top of the batter and bake for about 15 minutes. Let it cool for at least 10 minutes before carefully cutting into it!