This baked blueberry almond oatmeal is filled with energy, delicious flavor, and natural sweeteners. Topped with vanilla Greek yogurt and chia seeds, you’ll be off to a great start!
PREP: 10 M // PREHEAT: 375° // BAKE: 35 M // SERVES: 6
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cups sliced almonds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 3/3 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup organic honey
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pint of organic blueberries
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Spread out the almonds on a baking sheet and toast for about 4-6 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, toasted almonds, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
- In another bowl, whisk together the almond milk, organic honey, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Spray 5x9 baking pan with nonstick spray and evenly place half the blueberries across the bottom. Layer the oat mix on top of the blueberries, then place the rest of the blueberries on top of the oat mix.
- Sprinkle the chia seeds and coconut sugar across the top and bake for 35 minutes, or until golden.
- Place some of your favorite vanilla Greek yogurt in a ziplock bag and cut the corner tip off. After the oatmeal cools for about 5 minutes, drizzle the Greek yogurt over the top, and enjoy!
Store your leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container and eat on the go for the next couple days!