BAKED potato wedges.
A healthier way to having fries as a side to your home cooked meal! These Baked Potato Wedges are so delicious, just as any fries would be! The best part is that they’re fresh, homemade, baked, & most importantly, free of chemicals or preservatives that all of those packaged frozen fries have! They’re quick, delicious, & simply the better choice.
Prep: 5 m • Preheat: 425° • Bake: 30-40 m
*Shoutout to @The_Muslimerican_Foodies for inspiring me to try baked fries!*
What you need
- Russet, Baking, or Yukon Gold potatoes
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- Slice your potatoes in half, then slice each half into three or four pieces (vertically).
- Toss potatoes on a baking pan, drizzle olive oil all over them. Add a generous amount of salt and pepper. Mix them around with your hands to make sure all potatoes get a little love.
- Separate the potatoes on the baking pan. Make sure they do not touch one another! Pop in the oven at 425° for 15-20 minutes.
- Flip all the fries and return to oven for another 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, and devour. 🍟😍