CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
The perfect chocolate chip muffins! These bad boys are so moist, fluffy, and just absolutely yummy. They have just the right amount of sweetness! You can will absolutely love these easy-to-bake muffins!
PREHEAT: 425° • PREP: 15 M • BAKE: 25 M • YIELDS: 12
What’s nice about this recipe is that it calls for such basic ingredients! You will most likely have all the ingredients needed already in your pantry and refrigerator! So let’s get started.
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and baking powder. Whisk until combined and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, sugar, and melted butter. Then, remelt the butter by placing the microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for about 30 seconds or so.
- Add in the sour cream, eggs, and vanilla extract to the wet bowl and whisk very well. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter. Using an ice cream scooper, fill each muffin liner with two scoops of batter. Add a few more chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
- Bake the muffins at 425° for 5 minutes. Then, turn the oven down to 350° to bake for another 20-25 minutes, or until the muffins are lightly golden.