GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN
These are the perfect gluten-free, vegan muffins! They are filled with fresh organic blueberries and lightly sweetened with pure maple syrup. They’re super moist and have the perfect texture on top at the same time! These are greatly paired with your morning cup of coffee on the go!
PREP: 5 M // PREHEAT: 375° // BAKE: 30 M // YIELDS: 8
- 2 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 5 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup organic fresh blueberries
Note: You could swap the blueberries for any berries you prefer! Or even make chocolate chip muffins instead by swapping the blueberries for them.
- In a bowl, mix together the almond flour, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Add in the almond butter, vanilla, maple syrup, and almond milk and mix with an electric mixer.
- Fold in the blueberries, scoop into sprayed muffin liners with an ice cream scooper, and sprinkle coconut sugar on top of each one. I like to top off each muffin with a few extra blueberries!
- Bake for 30-35 minutes and allow them to completely cool down to room temperature. Store in an airtight container!