CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES.
This is the ultimate gluten-free treat! Perfect for breakfast with a cup of hot coffee or as your dessert. It has the perfect amount of sweetness from the organic coconut sugar and is so moist! This is definitely one guilt-free dessert!
PREP: 5 M // PREHEAT: 350° // BAKE: 35 M // YIELDS: 12
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp organic coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 tsp organic honey
- 2/3 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
For the topping:
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Sliced almonds (or any type of nut), optional
- In a bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add in the creamy almond butter, honey, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Blend with an electric mixer until smooth. Then, fold in the 1/2 cup white chocolate chips.
- Spray an 8 x 8 baking pan with nonstick spray and spread the batter evenly across the pan. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before cutting into it.
- To make the topping, melt 1/4 cup white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. I melted it in 30 second intervals until it had a nice consistency. Then, I just spooned the melted white chocolate over the blondies and topped with sliced almonds!
Note: You may notice that the top of the blondies have a weird texture! This is simply because of the almond butter and almond flour - it's supposed to be that way. But it’s really so moist!