Ferrero Nutella Rolls
If you’re a Nutella lover, this one’s for you! This mouthwatering dessert will have you dreaming of it for days... And what I personally love most about them are the crushed Ferrero Rochers hidden inside! You’ll find yourself wanting to make these Ferrero Nutella Rolls every chance you get — not to mention how quick and easy it is! You need to try these.
Prep: 10 m • Bake: 15 m • Preheat: 375° • Servings: 6
Oh so chocolate
I’ll be honest, I’m not that much of a chocolate person. I’m more vanilla! But taking a bite into these Ferrero Nutella Rolls literally make my taste buds scream! And I absolutely love the addition of the Ferrero Rochers because they themselves are filled with chocolate-hazelnut! They’re totally optional, but since I love those, I crushed a couple of them inside before I rolled them up!
My sister-in-law, Jena, is totally my inspiration for these. Her love and passion for Nutella is out of this world! She’ll literally eat it right out the container with a big spoon. I have no idea how she does it! But she’s my inspiration to make these Ferrero Nutella Rolls, so I hope they pass her test!
Hey there, dough boy
Believe it or not, these are made using the Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls! I absolutely love using it to make quick recipes. It’s ready-to-go dough that makes such a delicious and flaky crust! You could literally do anything with them and it cuts your time by like 80%! For this recipe, I didn’t even add sugar to the dough and it came out just perfect. That’s simply because Nutella is so sweet!
Have you tried this recipe?
What you need
- 1 Pillsbury Original Crescent Roll can
- Nutella spread
- Chopped walnuts
- 2 Ferrero Rocher chocolates
Note: Walnuts and Ferrero Rochers are optional but highly recommended! 😍
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Dust a clean workspace with flour and roll out the Pillsbury dough as is. Pinch together and press down all the lines.
2. Gently and carefully cut the dough in half (horizontally). Make sure you press down with the knife instead of sliding across.
3. Spread as much or as little Nutella as you prefer!
4. Sprinkle as many chopped walnuts and crushed Ferrero Rochers as you like! I only used one per strip.
5. Carefully begin to roll it using two hands and lightly pushing in the sides as needed!
6. With a sharp and straightedge knife, cut the roll into three.
7. Face the inside up and set aside. Repeat with the second dough strip!
8. Spray a cupcake pan with nonstick spray and insert one roll in each one. Sprinkle more chopped walnuts on each roll. Pop them in the oven for 15 minutes and try to wait patiently for the deliciousness!
9. After 15 minutes they should be golden! Allow them to cool for another 15 minutes (be strong).
10. And lastly, enjoy these delicious, Nutella and Ferrero Rocher filled rolls, and share them with your friends (if you don’t eat them all)!