GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Gluten-free and soft chocolate chip cookies that will satisfy your sweet tooth in your healthy lifestyle! With organic ingredients, this is a total guilt-free treat!
PREP: 5 m // PREHEAT: 350° // BAKE: 20 m // YIELDS: 10
- 1.5 cups almond flour, or more
- 2 tbsp organic coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 heaping spoonful of creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Note: You could use regular flour, peanut butter, milk, and sugar if you’d like. The ingredients I used was to make the cookies healthier and gluten-free.
- Preheat the oven to 350° and spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together except the chocolate chips until fully combined. Make sure the dough is a doughy-type texture. It shouldn’t stick to your hands if you attempt to make a ball. If it does, then mix in a tiny bit more almond flour.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and scoop the dough with an ice cream scooper and place them 3 inches apart. Slightly push down on the cookies with a silicone spatula. Bake for about 20 minutes and allow to cool for about 5-10 minutes, then enjoy!