GLUTEN-FREE FUDGE BROWNIES.
A guilt-free and all-natural fudge brownie that is so soft and chocolatey you’ll wonder how it’s possible it’s even healthy to begin with! Something so delicious and healthy should be sinful! You need these in your healthy lifestyle.
PREP: 5 M // BAKE: 22 M // YIELDS: 16 // CALS: 115
- 1/2 cup all-natural chocolate chips, plus more for top
- 4 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 2/3 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cups organic coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the coconut oil. Then, add in the chocolate chips. Stir until completely melted, then set aside to slightly cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and coconut sugar until fully combined and smooth, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, then set aside.
- Slowly mix the egg mixture into the chocolate saucepan until smooth. Then, stir in the vanilla and maple syrup.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until completely smooth — don’t forget the sides!
- Spray an 8x8 pan with nonstick spray, evenly pour the batter in the pan, place a few chocolate chips across the top, and bake for 20-24 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool for about 15 minutes before cutting into them!