There’s no need to make a run to Starbucks anymore when you have this homemade iced coffee on hand! It’s so delicious and effortless! Give it a try with your favorite creamer — you’ll absolutely love it!
- 2-3 tbsp instant coffee (Nescafé Classico)
- Flavored creamer (Starbucks flavored creamers are amazing! Find them at your grocery store.)
- Warm water
- Toppings (whipped cream, sprinkles, caramel drizzle, cinnamon, etc.)
- Fill your glass (whatever size) with an inch of lukewarm water. Add in 2-3 tbsp of Nescafé and mix well until dissolved, or you can froth it with a handheld frother for about 20 seconds.
- Add in a handful of ice, then pour the milk until there’s about 2 inches remaining from the top.
- Pour in your favorite flavored creamer and stir well! Taste and adjust creamer to your preference.
- Top with whatever you’d like and enjoy! 😋