LOTUS NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE.
A divine and silky no-bake cookie butter cheesecake that is insanely delicious — what more can you ask for? This will be the biggest hit at your next get together. And the best part is that it’s so easy to do!
PREP: 30 M // FREEZE: 6 H // REFRIGERATE: 6+ H
This is not my recipe! Just rewriting a classic recipe that you could find pretty much anywhere online. I first tried this amazing cheesecake at my friend Yasmine’s house and it was absolutely mouthwatering! So I decided to give it a try myself and post the recipe for you guys in a simple format!
If you plan to make this for a gathering, prepare to make it the day before. This magnificent cheesecake needs its time for its beautiful look and taste! But it’s so simple. So don’t let that scare you off! It’s only a few simple steps... All the “time” comes from it setting in the freezer and refrigerator.
WHAT YOU NEED.
- 2 packs of Lotus Biscoff cookies
- 1.5 jars of Lotus Biscoff spread
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° and toss a large mixing bowl in the freezer. Process 30 lotus cookies in a food processor or blender (or toss them in a plastic bag and smash them until they’re very fine). Then, add the melted butter to the fine cookies and mix well. Spray a springform pan with nonstick spray and pour the cookie crumbs on the bottom of the pan and press it down to make an even crust layer. Bake for about 8 minutes, then set it in the freezer while you make your filling.
- Using the mixing bowl you had in the freezer, whisk the heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer until you get stiff peaks. Do not over mix or it’ll curdle. Transfer it into a bowl and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Using the same chilled mixing bowl (no need to clean it), beat the cream cheese, 1/2 jar of lotus spread, powdered sugar, and salt until creamy smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream you had in the refrigerator into the lotus cheesecake filling a little by little. Do this until it’s completely one color.
- Take the crust out of the freezer and evenly pour and spread the filling across the crust. Wrap tightly and freeze for about 6 hours to really hold its shape. Then, transfer into the refrigerator overnight.
- After it’s been in the refrigerator all night and you’re ready to serve it in a couple hours, take it out of the springform pan onto a large platter. Pour the one jar of lotus spread in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Put the melted spread in a small ziplock bag and cut a small tip off. Start by lining the outer edge of the cheesecake to give it the dripping effect. Then continue piping the cookie butter all over the top of the cheesecake until completely coated. Store in the refrigerator for at least another hour before serving!