A yummy individual flatbread pizza made with whole and organic ingredients. For having just 4.5 g carbs & 320 calories, this skinny pizza is absolutely delicious & guilt-free!
PREP: 5 M // PREHEAT: 425° // BAKE: 10-12 M
CUT DA CARB.
The flatbread I am using is by Cut Da Carb and it’s super delicious! Each flatbread contains only 9 g carbs, but I only used half since it was just for me. Their flatbread is stretched paper-thin and is completely organic, vegan, and non-gmo. You could only buy their product online (even better)! Here’s the link to their website: Cut Da Carb. You won’t regret buying their bread! You can use it with everything and not feel bloated or guilty!
- 1/2 Cut Da Carb flatbread
- Organic marinara sauce (I used Rao’s)
- Organic Italian blend cheese (I used Organic Valley)
- Toppings of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 425°. Spray the bread with a little bit of Pam on both sides. Bake the bread until it become a little browned and crispy — this should only take up to 5 minutes.
- Begin by adding a small layer of cheese first (adding wet ingredients first will make the bread less crispy). Then, add a layer of the organic marinara sauce.
- Top with as much cheese as you’d like, add your toppings, and sprinkle some basil or oregano on top.
- Bake until the cheese is all melted — maybe another 5-8 minutes! Allow it to cool for 5 minutes, then slice with a pizza cutter.